Enquire about a course today... Get In Touch!
Enquire about a course today... Get In Touch!
DISCOVER APPRENTICESHIPS

Apprenticeships

Apprenticeships provide an excellent opportunity for individuals to develop themselves and UK businesses to develop their workforce.

Apprenticeships

Apprenticeships provide an excellent opportunity for individuals to develop themselves and UK businesses to develop their workforce, with government funding available, whether you pay Apprenticeship levy or not.

Both newly hired and existing employees can be enrolled onto an Apprenticeship. Learn for Life Ltd is recognised for its flexibility and ability to meet the varying demands of businesses, including those that work unsociable hours. Our industry skilled trainers with ‘real life’ experience will be on hand to deliver each Apprenticeship.

Customer Service Practitioner.

Hospitality Team Member.

Passenger Transport Driver.

Large Good
Vehicle.

Supply Chain Warehouse Operative.

Production
Chef.

Early Years
Practitioner

Business
Administrator.

Team Leader / Supervisor.

Customer Service Specialist.

Senior Production
Chef.

Early Years
Educator.

Hospitality
Supervisor.

Sales
Executive.

Hospitality
Manager.

Operations / Department Manager.

Children, Young People & Families Manager.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

We are currently able to offer fully funded Apprenticeships in the West Midlands, Greater Manchester, Nottingham, Peterborough & Cambridge, using Levy Transfer.

Please contact us to discuss your training requirements, as the list of fully funded areas continually changes.

What does this mean to Employers?

SME’s would typically be required to contribute 5% towards the Apprenticeship costs, with the government covering the remaining 95%. We are currently able to eliminate this fee using Levy transfer.

If you would like to contact us regarding our available Apprenticeship programmes and how they work, feel free to email us at info@learnforlifetraining, contact us on 0121 244 1803 and we will be more than happy to discuss this at any time.

What does it mean if you do not fall within these areas?

Please contact us to discuss your training requirements, as the list of fully funded areas continually updates and changes. We have specific partners with reduced geographical restrictions that may enable us to fully fund your Apprenticeship/s. If we are unable to identify a suitable partner, the Employer will be liable for a 5% Levy contribution. (this can be spread over the duration of the Apprenticeship).

Our Apprenticeship Delivery

Apprentices will be allocated a dedicated trainer assessor for the duration of the program. The trainer assessor will support their learning, development of competency and generation of evidence.

We utilise an online platform throughout, which guides tutors and Apprentices through a range of practical and theoretical tasks mapped to the Apprenticeship standards, allowing Apprentices to track progress and record evidence of learning as they go. Tasks are also linked to Maths & English to support Functional skills progress. Our platform sets out clearly the learner journey, Apprenticeship structure and requirements from start to finish.

The trainer-assessor will work with the learner and the employer to ensure that all learning needs are being met for both parties, ensuring successful progression against all elements of the Apprenticeship. Areas of each Apprenticeship will require formal teaching sessions, which may take place within an appropriate area of the workplace, off-site or remotely, via online video conference calls or meetings.

Maths & English

Our functional skills qualifications cover the core Maths and English requirements for each Apprenticeship. Our support platform, BKSB, is an online teaching and learning platform that guides and supports learners from an initial assessment, through to achievement of Functional skills.

Apprenticeship Benefits

• Achieve qualification/s
• Recognition
• Preparation for employment
• Personal growth and development in learning
• Support towards your current role in the workplace
• Confirm & establish knowledge, understanding and skills
• Enhance career prospects
• Supports individuals who wish to start their own business
• Access to NUS Discount Card

Follow us on Instagram @learnforlifeltd